Friday, October 24, 2014

Four Wee Girls!


Steph texted me the other day after her ultrasound - I wondered if they'd have to purchase all new baby things in a different hue. Nope, another darling little girl. I guess Libby cried when she learned. She had told me earlier in the week she thought her dad needed to have another boy in the family, so he wouldn't be all alone. Poor dolly. I'm thrilled, I must say!! I love my grandbabies almost too much! Thank you Will and Steph!
Just returned from a lovely visit to Iowa watching the girls and spending time with Will while Steph was in DC. Will post more on that next time.

1 comment:

  1. They obviously do little girls so well! I treasure the times I get to travel to the homes of my children and spend time with the grands. Sounds like you had a happy visit.

    ReplyDelete